and then there was growth…






Good evening all! No, I still haven’t started my succulent collection yet, but yes, I’ve been painting like crazy, lol.  I know it’s been a while, but I have been busy. Busy with evolving. Busy with discovering new layers of ME. Busy growing. There is so much more to life than our current. I like to tell myself -that is it the sole reason that tomorrows exist. Tomorrow is a new day, a fresh start. An opportunity that presents itself that will never present itself again. Todays are reminders that tomorrow is not promised. Which is why I continue to make conscious decisions to not let a day past without accomplishing something. To not let tomorrow come without having a plan to expand Erica. It’s not always easy but it always works for your good.  Live ON. Love ON. GROW ON NOW.

Comments

yosabrams0918 said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts