Welcome Back






Wow... has it really been a day shy of a one month since I have blogged? Yes, indeed it has been. When I first started this blog I posted more. My apologies for taking a break. I honestly didn't think I would receive as much support as I have. I honestly didn't think that my thoughts would catch the attention of as many readers as they have.  It was a way to connect with people all over the world. To inspire someone. To move someone. To give my thoughts a voice.  I'm still here. Still brilliant. Steady growing. A lot has happened within a month. INCREASES. Abundant blessings. My sincerest prayer is that you all have also experienced increases. However, if you’ve found yourself in what may appear to be a never-ending series of unfortunate events -I am warning you… GET READY! Life throws the fastest curveballs right before a homerun is hit! Thank you all for your patience and support. There’s much more to come… we haven’t struck out yet!

Comments

Popular Posts