Clothe Yourself In PEACE






I often get frustrated.  Seriously, yet there are things that do not bother me at all. Such as, abruptly ending toxic attachments. UNBOTHERED. The things that cause my frustration are minor to some but I’m sure that some can relate. Not being notified of events in a timely manner. Not being able to fall asleep at night because my brain decides to continue replaying events and what ifs of the day. Being unaware. Going into the prince’s room for one thing and realizing that so many other things should have been done. I am a continuous work in progress. I have yet to master “not sweating the small stuff.”  No matter how hard I try, I still find myself obsessing over the minutest things. I’ve tried counting to ten. I’ve tried deep breathes and I’ve tried just walking off. This year I really wish to at least attempt to master preserving my PEACE. I want to maintain the most constant state of PEACE that I can from the time that I arise to until the time that I rest. I know that it can be done… I’ve done it before. Days when I felt enveloped in lavender. Nothing toxic could penetrate my armor. Then I remembered essential oil. EUCALYPTUS, LAVENDER, PEPPERMINT and CITRUS. It’s not what goes on around you, it’s more about what goes on within you and on you.


You can now follow me on Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/issaqueen_e79/

Comments

Popular Posts