Commercial Break




Ughhh... there is absolutely nothing on television! I have finally given in and just decided to watch EVINE, a television shopping channel. It’s not all that bad -they are showing SKINN COSMETICS; which is one of my favorite skincare products… but I don’t need anything! I normally resort to the ID Channel -all reruns. I cannot believe that my Saturday will be once again spent this way… RELAXED. A part of me wants to be happy about it; I need the rest. Another part wants to do something but what? My husband isn’t feeling well, the princes are preoccupied with electronics and it’s cloudy out. So, what will it be TCM or SyFy? SyFy wins this time, Case 39 is on, I’ve seen it a few times before but hey, it’s a decent movie. Great a commercial break… kind of inspiring. Yes, I’m one of those people that discovers inspiration out of and within anything. A sort of gift and curse because I’m always thinking. Let me get back on track, what if our lives had commercial breaks? I mean 10-15 minute intervals of life then a commercial break. I wonder which commercials would play during my breaks? A few about food, horror film trailers, natural hair products, interesting facts and of course nature! The thought itself makes me smile… and now back to our regularly scheduled program.

Comments

Unknown said…
My commercial breaks wld be about comic books, superheroes, arts of the world, mind bending novels and workout supplements. With the way the world is going, soon every commercial you see will be personalized for the individual.
Queenbits said…
Lol, and you may be on to something! I know our web browsing activity plays a large role in the ads we see.

Popular Posts