Deja' Vu... somewhat


 

 I’m not sure how much more of this I can take. I’ve been here once before but I wouldn't quite consider this place the same place. Why, why, why? I consider myself a to be great mother. I know my husband is a great father. Our parenting methods are present and precise but somehow we’re missing something. What can we do to resolve this matter… preferably quickly? We have a teenage son… again! A teenage son -with an explosive amount of teenage behaviors! When he was younger the word spirited came up a lot. However, I will admit it could be worse! He’s not a trouble maker at school. He’s not participating in any gang related activities. He’s not a delinquent but I swear he commits murder daily –my nerves are the victim! Every day he expresses a new passion, a new purpose and I admire that. He’s out spoken and he loves a challenge. I admire that also but not so much when he attempts to out speak and challenge us. His gifts and his curse. It’s not just a phase these are growing pains. Pains; of which –as a mother, I’m convinced that I'm bearing the most. On the positive side -he’s definitely keeping us alert! I will continue to love, support, encourage, pray and await the next adventure, after all we've survived them all thus far.

Comments

Unknown said…
Being a parent is a teadious task! But the reward at the end of it all is the greatest
Queenbits said…
Always... despite situations the good outweighs the bad!

Popular Posts