You've Been Served




                                                                   

Of my many adorations cooking is probably number 2 on my list. Mahogany Stewart; one of my alter egos, enjoys creating or copying different recipes. Cooking is just as fulfilling as the dishes I make are filling. Sometimes it's something heavy, sometimes is something lite but it's always made with love.  A few weeks ago I tried a BBQ Chicken Flatbread from Panera Bread... instantly I was in LOVE. I knew I would make it at home someday, well someday was today.

Everything that  I used under $30!

I chose 3 different cheeses but the gouda and mozzarella are a must. You can also "X" the fried onions if they aren't your thing.


Be sure to cook your precooked chicken strips. Hey if you don't believe in taking shortcuts, feel free to bake chicken breast, slice and chop until your heart is content.


Top the flatbread with your cheese and place in the oven at 350 degrees until the cheese melts.
I used a pizza pan because I needed the space.


Once the cheese is melted top with washed and dried baby spinach, chicken strips, BBQ sauce and the fried onions if you choose to use them.

If you have about 30 minutes to spare and you're in the mood for something light, I recommend giving this dish a try! Altar, what and how you would like... after all it's not REALLY good until you make it your own, right? 

 Bon Appétit!!








Comments

Popular Posts