Forgotten Dreams

Image result for dream quotes

Have you ever awoken only to realize that you had a dream but you could not remember any of it? It’s the most frustrating thing in the world for me! What makes it worse is sometimes I can remember bits and pieces of the dream but never enough to put it all together. The entire time I’m thinking when I was dreaming it was vivid, it seemed so real and now I have nothing! Life is but a dream… this phrase is very true. Our lives are shaped of dreams; sadly some have more forgotten dreams than others. Speaking for myself, during my late teenage years I had all sorts of dreams; brilliant dreams, all I needed was a way to make them real. Yet, it took me decades before I could remember what those dreams were and finally act on upon them.  
I would write out my goals and forget my plans. I’d rewrite my goals to correlate with my plans. Nothing ever worked until I cleared my pineal gland. The pineal gland is located in the brain. It has the tasks of producing serotonin, melatonin –hormones essential for modulating sleep patterns. A healthy pineal gland thrives from a healthy diet of dark leafy greens. The better the sleep patterns the more dreams occur, the healthy the brain functions the more likely those dreams are to be remembered. So there I was clearing my pineal gland, surrounding myself with activities and people of substance. Reading, researching and having conversations that allowed me to think in layers... finally my gland was clear! My soul became healthier, happier and grew stronger - I adored the change and the fact that I could once again remember my dreams.

Comments

Popular Posts