Crazy Love


There was a time when I wanted to know crazy love. The kind of love that made you insane -then sanity stepped in. Why would I want that kind of love? Why would anyone want it? The kind of love that altered one’s character, threatened one's livelihood or the livelihood of others and caused total disruption in the universe? Crazy love is bondage. We are taught that love is kind and that love does not hurt. Yet, so many become victims to crazy love. It’s difficult to watch someone experience this; it’s a complete downward spiral that often ends tragically, for one or both parties... not to mention innocent witnesses. You’ve seen news stories about it, watched crime shows about it or even overheard it over the radio air ways... “suicide” or “murder-suicide”.  It’s graphic -the truth always hurts. Yes, that kind of love can destroy or strengthen. However, the strengthening doesn’t occur until after the brokenness has been mended -if it ever is. No, I never wanted crazy love just give me love; plain and simple love.


  

Comments

Queenbits said…
Awww... thank you so much!! I hope that you will continue this journey with me.

Popular Posts