Message Delivered... Did You Receive It?


one fine day

This year I’ve fallen in love with succulents, and I sincerely plan on having a garden one day but as for now I believe I will start out small. A few potted ones to add colorful decorum to our front porch. They really don’t require much upkeep at all and that’s why I’m so excited!  I have no green thumb. Last year I managed to grow a spider plant (Vi) and I’ve managed to salvage my two ferns (Charlie and Will) during these winter months. If you’ve ever successfully kept a plant(s) alive after failing to do so for so long, you understand my elation. I’m proud of me! There’s something about succulents that makes my heart smile. They are absolutely, beautifully detailed. Layers, colors, definition. Some are simple. Some are adorned. As I stated earlier they are easy, they don’t ask for much nor do they require much. They are quiet plants, meaning they don’t have to beg for the attention that they receive. Presence is enough. They are gorgeous without acceptance of others. They just are. Each petal tells a story, each has a voice that must be heard. There’s something about succulents that mesmerizes my soul, they move me. I’m so excited to begin my succulent journey;  my only prayer is that they grow. 

Comments

Popular Posts