It's Your Season To Bloom


There's something beyond satisfying about learning to love yourself. There's something even more gratifying about learning to forgive self faults. Here I am 4 months shy of turning 40, there are things I still want to accomplish. There are things that I still want to try. I can firmly say that there is nothing that I have not forgiven myself for. When I was younger, I was much harder on myself. Why don't you? Why can't you? As the years grew so did I. No one is perfect. At the moment of conception our seeds were planted. We determine the age, timing and sequence at which we water those seeds and nurture our sprouts. The very essence of our true being lays right beneath our dirt. Self forgiveness is how we weed or souls. Self-love is how we fertilize. Growth occurs, which propels us to bloom as we lean towards the light of our destiny. Don't waste time worrying about the stems and petals of others. In the end we all wither and die. However, we are capable of dispersing pollen of knowledge into the air while dropping seeds of love all around us. This can only be done when we choose to firmly embed our roots. Embrace the soil in which we grow. Quench our thirst with self admiration... BLOOM. 🌱🌻

Comments

Popular Posts