Rejoice



There are some matters that I’d rather paint about than write about. Some things we just can’t change. Ignorance. Hate. Envy. Growth. Genetics. The way that one was created. The blessings that one has over their life. Daily I find myself asking, “Dear Lord, grant me the serenity…” Some days it’s easier to hear that silent voice that whispers to my soul,
“My child, I have you.”
Other days it’s quite difficult to even attempt to make it out. However, by the day's end -all is well. Consistent. I really try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. Even when part of me feels that I probably shouldn’t. Who am I to judge/ misjudge and block my blessing? I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again… no one must like you. No one must respect you. No one must care for or about you. Celebrate those that do. In the same breath I will also so this, one day they will be held accountable for not doing so. Circle life of life. The wrong you do to others always finds it way back to you. Being petty or spiteful gets you nowhere. FACTS. I know a few petty people myself  -emptiness, bitterness and loneliness eventually are revealed. Sure, they may have a few things going for themselves but still they are incomplete. Lacking. These people are always seeking fulfillment from outside sources and through the creation of chaos when the answer is dormant within. Petty and prosperity cannot coexist. John 10:10  You are someone’s greatest threat. You didn’t choose to be. Yet, you are. GREATNESS. You didn't choose to be. Yet, you are. Believe me when I say do not be dismayed or discouraged… it’s already done.  

Comments

Popular Posts