The Importance of Sisterhood






I don’t have any sisters. I’ve always been a tomboy and part of me shall forever remain that. It wasn’t until my late teens or early 20’s that I learned the importance of establishing relationship with females. I had always found it easier to communicate with males. They just seemed less judgmental, less difficult, less complicated. I was a teen mother, I needed that motherly advice  and soon begin to take it from other women besides my mother. Support. Over the years I’ve built some of the most amazing bonds with my fellow sisters. It didn’t matter the age, nationality, financial status or upbringing, we all shared a common bond, a scientific connection… XX. I have come across some of the most, giving, creative, brilliant, educated, talented women. Queens. I don’t trust easily. However, I’m pretty good at determining whom is trustworthy. I’ve heard that a room full of women only sparks confusion. What I know is that a room full of woman can produce, develop and implement a plan that brings about change. Growth.  

Comments

Popular Posts