To Be Continued…





It’s not that I haven’t had anything to write, there’s always something. There are times when I allow my brain to rest. Completely. Rebalancing and recharging... I feel that is always necessary. For me at times there are too many topics. Too many ideas floating around in this beautiful mind of mine. To allow the thoughts time to settle. To allow them the necessary time to formulate. Today the dust has almost cleared. Seriously, and the only thoughts that keep nagging me are those of gifts. Recently I watched a video in which Steve Harvey was talking about how we are all born with gifts. Once we recognize those gifts we need to not have the fear of jumping. Essentially jumping into our destiny. This is true. Often we delay our destiny, harbor our gifts and talents for the sake of FEAR. What am I afraid of? What are we afraid of? Fear is the devil… it comes to steal, kill and destroy. Think about it? How many times have you wanted to do something that would be beneficial to both you and your happiness? Then in crept FEAR. Immediately your dreams are stolen, your confidence is killed and your hope is destroyed. I recognize my gifts but there is one in particular that I’ve wanted to pursue for quite some time. I think it’s time that I activate my faith in that area. I believe it is time that I take that leap.


*A link to the video is below*




You Have To Jump
https://youtu.be/kILVFRlUtT8 

Comments

Unknown said…
Wow, we were just talking about fear over on google plus community for self love. Your words ring true. I think you'd like the community, and the community would benefit from your wisdom. Here's a link, if you're interested: https://plus.google.com/communities/104315542514668019239
Queenbits said…
Thank you for the invite. I will definately consider joining. As always thank you for reading and please feel free to share my posts there if possible.

Popular Posts