Covered





Hilarious! There's nothing like a lazy Saturday and classic sitcoms. Sanford and Son. I’ve been watching episodes of it for hours now. These episodes do not feature Fred Sanford; he’s away and Grady is house sitting. Lamar hasn’t been so happy about it either, Grady is not letting him get away with anything! The last episode that I watched had dialogue about feminism. There was an article in the paper that Grady read about women burning their bras in protest. Grady and Lamar begin to discuss women’s rights and their beliefs about it. Grady said, “Next they'll be burning their panties. I don’t know what’s wrong with these women today. They are walking around in see more clothing.” Lamar replied” See more clothing?” Grady said, “Yes, because you see more of them than you do of their clothing!” To each their own but it did make me think. I’ve never dressed proactively that’s just me.  I’ve always wanted others to see ME before they saw me. No preconceptions no misconceptions. People should be able to wear what they want, when they want and how they want. They buy it, it's their money but I don't believe in wearing anything that demeans my dignity or compromises my character. PRICELESS. I am a Queen and my presence alone is enough. Whether it be a cry for attention or help, emotional insecurities, unawareness or self-worth or a lack of esteem nothing is worth attracting negative energy. First impressions are everything. Fellow Queen, you are more valuable than you realize and more deserving of respect than you acknowledge. I don't desire to  offend anyone but I pray that you think about something for one minute; diamonds, gold and gemstones are all covered. They are buried within the ground and people must dig deep to discover them and the beauty that they possess.

Comments

Popular Posts