Affirmation Foundation



How many of you have seen the video of the father and daughter morning affirmations? He stands with her in front of the mirror and they begin, “I am strong. I am smart. I work hard. I am beautiful. I am respectful. I’m not better than anyone. Nobody is better than me. I am amazing. I am great…” If you have yet to see the video I have included it’s link below. To those that have seen the video how powerful was the affect that it had on you? How amazing did it make you feel to witness someone so young speaking of themselves with such strength and self-love. Are you aware that you possess the same ability? I must admit that I am in love with Erica Jenine Franklin- Jones! I also must admit that I don’t remember a time that I wasn’t ever. However, there was a time when I wasn’t as much. Time brings about change. Change brings about strength. Strength brings about acknowledgement.  Not a day goes by that I don’t say to myself, “Erica, you are awesome!” Even if I fail, even if I think that I’ve lost at the end of the day I am sure to remind myself that I’m still a winner. I’m still alive, which means that I’m still in the game and I can try again tomorrow! I don’t call it conceded, I consider it conscious. I am conscious of my power, my intelligence, my strength and my abilities. I challenge you to become conscious as well. In the morning, in front of a mirror tell yourself what you love about YOU. Name your flaws, name your struggles do it all with a pure heart but be sure to parallel them with YOUR gifts and accomplishments. Remember to include how blessed you are because of those gifts. For example, I have never really had calves. They are more toned now but still. I don’t let that get me down because the calves that I have are attached to legs that are able to move me freely about! Ah- hah… it’s all coming together now, right? Be grateful of the person that you are. Be grateful of your talents, gifts and skills. Be grateful of being great. Honor and own your worth. Always remember that someone is in a much worse situation. Speak life over yourself first that is how you equip yourself with the ability to speak it over someone else.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNtPVgblzWY&feature=youtu.be

Comments

Unknown said…
Thanks for this message. Your self-love is admirable. I will get there in time. 😊
Queenbits said…
You're welcome. Thank you for accepting this message. It takes time but it is possible Edin. It's never too late, start today. 😊

Popular Posts