Signed... Peace





I write because it is therapy. Writing is my release. No matter what is going on around me, I can always write. Writing keeps me at peace, it soothes and calms me. It keeps me sane. I don’t care how many people I have known. How many paths that I have crossed. No amount of words or any amount of listening that brings the same amount of peace to my spirit that writing does. I learned at an early age to put it on paper or in prayers. If I don’t it becomes an inner vicious cycle of anger, pain or frustration and I have too much light to keep that within me. My spirit wants to flourish, it wants to grow and it can’t with confusion. That is exactly what negative energy does, it causes confusion. Daily, I try to remain positive and in a constant state of peace. Most days are easier than others, some of them are not. It’s not always easy nor do I think it should be or that it was ever meant to be. The perfect ending to any day for me consists of having both; a clear heart and a clear mind. I begin with peace and I end with peace… it’s that simple. It has always been that simple, it just took a while for me to realize it.

Comments

Popular Posts