We All Have A Name. We All Have A Story.




and this is my story...

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve forgotten someone’s name but could vividly remember their story. How wonderful would it be to greet one another by introducing ourselves followed by -and this is my story? How many people would immediately be given the empathy, sympathy, compassion and love that is so freely given after we’ve had the opportunity to know them? There are too many people that have and continue to go through life unseen, unheard, and unloved. At the end of the day what gets accomplished by judging anyone? Emotions are free. I don’t care what physical or mental state that a person is in the ability to sense compassion and love is always there. Sadly, the ability to sense judgment, hatred and fear is also. We’ve all done it. I have done it. However, as LIFE occurs it becomes easier to not place judgement onto others so quickly. When you’ve been through some things yourself. When you’re comfortable with where and who you are. When you have grown. You have no problem admitting to yourself and to others… yes, I’ve been there!  How many opportunities to build a relationship, grow a friendship or gain a blessing have been missed out on -simply because you chose to judge an appearance instead of listen to a story?

 

Comments

Popular Posts