The Vow Of The Day


 
I just stepped outside and it’s so nice out there! Cloudy but warm. It made me think but then again what doesn’t make me think. That can be both a gift and a curse. At times I over analyze, sometimes it sparks creativity sometimes it creates stress. Still, I don’t worry about a lot of things... bills, sources of income, clothes, what people say, have or do. Unless it directly affects the safety of my family or disrupt the peacefulness of my property, I could care less. Years ago I made a vow to never let outside influences effect my character. The character that I established and maintain for myself…. it’s mine; just as my education, just as my choices. I created it. I made it happen. I made ME happen. Anyways back to the warmth outside. As I stepped out of the office door a slight breeze blew. It had a little warmth to it and I thought how good it felt against my skin. How amazing it was to hear the calls of the seagulls. I’m not sure why we have seagulls in our parking lot but we do. I’m sure it has a lot to do with food supply but every time I hear them I think of the beach. Either way it is nice outside. Even the busy traffic and music playing from cars as they passed could not change the fact that it is nice outside. The day doesn’t care about what goes on during, within or around it. It still remains the same. Despite how many tragedies occur daily the beauty of the day  remains the same. Think of it as or how you must. Take it all in  but keep it moving just as the day does.  

Comments

Popular Posts